Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Six for six

It is now the sixth month of the year so I shall group some thoughts in sixes.

I'm feeling a bit rubbish today so I'll start with THE GOOD:
1. Lowest weight so far for 2 days running 198.8lbs
2. I can wear shorts without leggings/tights and no-one screams and/or laughs
Skinny goat (thank you flattering mirror) in a messy room
3. Couch to 5k week 5 completed - I ran 20 whole minutes and it wasn't even that hard
4. I am so way ahead of where I need to be with half marathon training = I am awesome

5. The more I run the more great things I see round London
Floaty blocks at the Southbank Centre - Monday evening's run

6. Four days off work, thank you Queenie

THE BAD
1. Jubilee = jubilee party at work = eating A LOT of food today
2. Colleagues leaving work = cake and drinks = eating A LOT of food (and drinking) yesterday
3. Generally there is too much food at work, in fact someone bought me jelly babies to say thank you for a presentation I did last week
Outside: Aw, thanks, that's so nice of you!
Inside: Why would you do this to me?!
4. Binge days mean I'm losing weight at a snails pace
5. What if I lose weight and get gross loose skin? (ew)
6. Never mind loose skin, I'm still fat!

THE JUNE GOALS
1. Complete couch to 5k
2. Run a 10k (good boost from 5k, signed up for local one on the 16th)
3. Implement cunning "eat fruit instead of cake" plan at work
4. Get down to at least 195lbs
5. Keep doing occasional strength/abs training to decrease loose skin likelihood (ew)
6. Get body brush and scrub body regularly for nice exfoliated summer skin and to decrease loose skin likelihood (ew)

No comments:

Post a Comment