Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

New bed

This week I've definitely had a case of sleeping woes = weight loss woes. When I'm tired my body just screams "SUGAR! CAFFEINE!" all day. And because I'm tired my willpower is minus zero.
So what is the prefect way to improve sleep? Get a new bed!

Ta da!
 So I spent saturday building a bed, which thankfully hasn't collapsed after five sleeps now! It's definitely more comfy than the old bed (firmer and no broken bits hanging off) and also makes me feel like a big strong grown up barbecue I built it all myself (even the instructions said you need two people, ha I laugh in the face of instructions - totally bad arse).

Very heavy pieces of wood and metal.

So although my eating has been rubbish this weekend I did manage to spend about three hours building the bed (hard work lifting and screwing) and then did a 5k run on Sunday. Today I got my eating back on track (the pork and chorizo burger last night after softball was totally worth it)and ran my last run before...10k on Sunday!! (eek) Feeling strong though. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment