Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Less softball, more awesome dancing

So we "won" our softball match tonight because the other team were too rubbish to get a team together...how lame is that?! To celebrate our "win" most of the usual team went to the park to enjoy the sunshine but I did not because I am a loser who loves STREET DANCE.

Oh why must my street dance class of joy clash with Softball matches (also of joy)?!

T'was good to go to my first street dance class for a while, even if I am the awkward clumpy giant goat at the back whilst the cool cats at the front look all slick. Actually I lie, I love being the awkward one, it totally annoys those cats who think they're so cool. You want to come to my gym cool cats? Well you gonna have to put up with this awkward giant goat, and you gonna like it, now dance for me my pretties, DANCE!!

Erm ok, yes so dancing is fun. I was going to do a run this evening as well but street dance was pretty hardcore so I'm quite tired.

Probably should have run to help burn all the cake I ate today though....

Oh well, more calories burned than eaten, it's all good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment