Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Beyonce, beyonce

So, everyone loves Beyonce. Accept it.

Even people like myself who went through that "omg I am totally rock and do not listen to pop music like ever" stage love Beyonce.

So today's exercises mainly consisted of me and a friend drunkenly dancing to a Beyonce Live dvd. We are the best.

But first!.....this was not the only exercise I did. Oh no no no. I went for a little run, Couch to 5k week 6, day 1, to be precise. I actually ran to the library because I needed to get some printing done, and I own zero printing machines. Shout out to my local library.

I also went to the shop opposite the library to get ingredients for delicious cookies. These were much appreciated by my friend, her boyfriend and me (especially after tiring beyonce dancing - not by the boyfriend). I used a basic but delicious recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies that a friend gave to me a while back. As copied below:

Ingredients: (makes about 20-25 cookies)
150g chocolate chips
250g butter
250g plain flour 
100g granulated sugar
50g light brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt

Method:
Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease up a baking tray.
Mix together the butter, granulated and brown sugar, followed by the egg.
Then add the flour, baking powder and salt (the mix should then be quite gloopy and smooth).
Follow these with the chocolate chips
Dollop large tablespoons of the mix onto the tray, keeping them about 8cm apart to avoid them spreading into each other (this may have to be done in batches).
Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes until golden brown - keep an eye on them though as they tend to spread themselves out!

Yum. Also love that my friend uses the word gloopy in her instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment