Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Off scale victories

I must admit I've been getting a bit down on myself lately, although I've hit a really amazing low of 195.6, but rather than pleased I feel impatient if I'm honest!

I've also felt a bit "run out" from following my running plan but not sleeping well.

So out of all this unappreciation it was nice to have some non-scale related victorious recently:

1. Walking up a hill with a friend, he was out of breath, I wasn't, but I had been previously when climbing that hill.

2. Wore a dress I hadn't worn for ages and it was definitely looser, as in there used to be right round my midriff before and now it's slightly baggy.

3. Someone at work mentioned I looked like I'd lost weight and asked what diet I was following!

All good stuff, and I'm less than a stone (14lbs) from being in my healthy weight range!

No comments:

Post a Comment