Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

I am great at softball

Yes, I would like to announce that I am awesome at softball and scored two runs (out of two batting turns) and caught two people out on Tuesday.
Sadly this did not help my work team to win our first "London charity softball league" match, but it was really fun anyway. I think it's quite hard to get into team sports after leaving school or uni (maybe just for girls, I know plenty of guys who play rugby or football!) so it's really cool to get involved in this.
And then after the softball I utilised the only non-rainy day we've had all week to run home, couch to 5k week 4 plus an extra 5 mins fyi.
I ran through lovely parks, along the river and passed all the sights (bucky palace, big ben, london eye, tower bridge) because I live in the middle of the best city in the world (obviously ;) )

Apparently blogger doesn't want this picture to be the right way round - I advise held tilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment