Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Weight loss is only a competition with yourself

but dammit the guy I haven't seen for 6 weeks had definitely lost more weight than I had in that time. Might have to ditch him for making me feel like the podgy one lol.

In other news I have been incredibly lazy since my mega softball + run session last Tuesday because I have a cold. I realise this is a lame excuse but it's made me a) sleep incredibly badly and with really horrible nightmares :( and b) achy, achy, achy. I feel like I'm done a massive weight lifting class! I'm not even that snotty but the achy-ness continues to get worse, booo.

This all makes me a bit worried about falling behind on running training for upcoming (in July) 10ks, will need to get on it like glue when I'm feeling better!

Also my housemate went out and ran 15k yesterday, because she could, and you know she hasn't been running in ages but of course she can run 9 miles anyway! It's the magic of spin classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment