Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Bank holiday weekend

A bank holiday Monday - a day of freedom, a day of joy, a day to do whatever the hell you want.

OR

A day to wait for your Landlord to come and look at the broken fridge-freezer.

To counter this wait (I woke up at 8.30am for some unknown reason) here is a list of...
Things I would like to be doing outside today:

 Walking round London to see what I find
often-times I find lovely street art

Cycling round London (on a Boris bike of course)
Going to the David Shrigley exhibition at the Southbank Centre, which closes soon
I found this Shrigley on the High Line in New York last week
Going for a run, maybe taking in the lovely King's Stairs gardens near my flat - recently saved from being turned into a "super-sewer"
Source
Going to the gym
Choosing a random entry from the Tired of London, Tired of Life blog and doing that

Instead, for now, I will:

Write this post - which has successfully wasted over an hour of my waiting time!
Read the below book, try not to freak out about signing up for the Run to the Beat Half marathon and put some training dates in my diary
Yes I bought a book, because if I can read about half marathons I can totally run a half marathons right?!
Maybe do some sewing with my lovely sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment