Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Back from NYC

New York is crazy/fascinating/really fun but god I'm glad to be back in London.
Not only because we don't have a million street vendors pushing food on you on every corner. Seriously, New York smells of food, food, FOOD, how are all New Yorkers not obese?!

Also I walked out of London Bridge station (near my flat) this morning after getting the tube (not subway) from Heathrow and wow we have TINY buildings, I was like woah there is sky up there! I must say the overpoweringly tall buildings were an aspect that freaked me out about New York a bit...even though I live 10 minutes from the Shard.

So yeah, post-New York weigh-in tomorrow is not going to be good. Although hopefully lots of walking, and having a bit of a stomach bug for a few days out there will have helped. Things that will not have helped: Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, pancakes for breakfast, more pancakes, pizza, more pizza, pastrami from Katz's Deli, hot dogs, beer pong.

Pastrami from heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment