Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Return of the Goat

Where is the sunshine people?! This weather is just not acceptable after a week in 28 degree heat and sun! Having said that the Thames did pull off some wonderfully enigmatic mist as I walked home tonight that made me want to be Sherlock Holmes hurrying through the streets of victorian London or such like. 

So I have definitely not maintained on holiday due to lounging, chilling, eating and drinking on repeat. I did fit in some water aerobics and volleyball (with scarily hardcore Germans) but still don't think the scales are going to be happy with me tomorrow. I'm just telling myself if it's 214 or under I'll be happy. Also I have a funny holiday stomach ache thing going on which may affect things.

Additionally I'm not sure I can handle the pressure of weighing-in tomorrow on top of my EXCITING NEWS which I can't reveal until tomorrow (or maybe Thursday) , but it is exciting and happy-making and also kind of motivating for the weight loss/running side of things (although literally every future plan is currently a motivation for weight loss in my eyes). For now let's just say I've used pink writing above for a reason (yes I know it clashes horribly with the blog's whole red-link theme :P) . 

So this week I'm going to try and be good and blog some cool things including...
  • Weigh in
  • EXCITING (pink related) NEWS
  • Vegan-inspired week's food plan
  • Running! (You know, because this blog's supposed to be about running or something ;) . Also I'm actually quite excited to get off my bum thanks to inspiration from New York Marathon runners and others)
  • MasterChef Live exhibition (if my sister gets me free tickets - delicious healthy food freebies and cooking inspiration FTW!)
Finally, as the goat has returned, I'll leave you with this 90's gem...



P.S. Those who clicked on the first link above - how cute is Labrinth?! Not in a hot way but definitely in a "who's a cute ickle pop star?" way. Bless his little cotton socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment