Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas goals

Let's talk goals for Christmas (to avoid the fact I didn't go for a run today, ssshhhh)

Christmas is quite a good motivator for me as I usually spend it with my healthy farming relatives who are all obviously fit and slim thanks to their physical jobs but also because a number of them are neurotic about their weights.

Either way, I've always felt a certain disappointment or just "unimpressedness" from this side of the family about my weight. But this also means that when they comment positively on my weight loss they really mean it - these are people that don't hand out compliments freely!

So today I've decided to set myself a two tier goal:
Main goal  - by Christmas I will be in the 100s.
Bonus prize - by Christmas have lost 10lbs from today (this would make me 197.8lbs as of today).

So thems the goals. I know it's not a massive challenge but it does really feel like that to me. Especially as I worked out today I've only lost a stone (14lbs) in the passed year so I kind of feel like if I can push it to lose that much by Christmas I'll really have got the ball rolling for a great new year.

Anyhow, tomorrow there will be a running update, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment