Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Yep I definitely did run nine miles

And even dailymile thinks I'm wicked cool.

even though I didn't log one training run
And the running has evened out my cake eating habits last week so my current weight is 189.8lbs

Unfortunately today the gods have decided to punish me for trying to have a vegan week to make up for eating crap last week (or maybe I just didn't cook some beans well enough...) and I'm stuck at my home with my stomach sounding and feeling a bit like a full percussion section gone mental (I keep thinking of Holst's Mars). This has happened before with bean burgers, I thought I would be ok this time with a new recipe, but I've learned my lesson, no more homemade bean burgers ever again, bleurgh.

I'd love to move on to a more positive note now but actually I'm going to complain about my blisters and left knee pain...I have them. Maybe new trainers weren't broken in enough to handle nine miles? Anyway I've shuffled round my exercise this week to give my feet and knee a day of less resistance. So this weeks rainbow plan looks a bit like this:


  • Monday - rest day
  • Tuesday - aqua aerobics (I'll reassess whether my stomach feels up to this later)
  • Wednesday - Street Dance + 5 mile run (again I might leave out the street dance depending on stomach)
  • Thursday - rest 
  • Friday - 5 mile run
  • Saturday - some form of cross training
  • Sunday - 10 mile run - prepare for an "omg I ran 10 miles post" ;)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment