Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Rocky Goat

Just had the most om nom nom Indian food I've had in a long time from Dishoom a "Bombay Cafe in London", near Leicester square. Also had a slightly over-attentive waiter, but there were six of us beautiful ladies on a birthday night out, so I can't blame him.

Thus I've probably totally overeaten today, but meh, housemates/friends only turn 26 once.

But before the delicious eats, my run today was at first very influenced by my "I hate training, my friends are drinking cocktails and I am not, this sucks" mood. In fact I was dragging my heels so much at the end of work (ran home from the office) one of my colleagues just went "Does Rocky ever give up?! No, eye of the tiger, Katie, eye of the tiger!" At which point I had to admit I'd never seen Rocky, and now feel like I should watch it this weekend. Or maybe I should just run to this:



Maybe I should somehow film myself and make a ridiculous montage as well...tempting.

Anyway after all my whinging I eventually got about half way through my run and started to feel quite strong and happier with myself. Sunday's run is going to be interesting - haven't run near my parents house for a bit so just hoping I won't get bored with the leafy suburb-ness over central London buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment