Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

And today's weight was...

I've decided to do a Monday weigh in because Monday's as good a day as any and it might stop me going as mental on the weekends with all the foodz and alcoholz. Not that I've been that boozy lately *cough* besides last Monday *cough*.

So, today's weight is 191lbs. Erm, yep. Still heading downwards, would be nice to be in a healthy BMI by the end of October and maybe even somewhere below 180 by Christmas but I won't enforce goals on myself because having to stick to eating rules makes me self sabotage and eat lots of cake/chocolate/cheese/anything bad/anything good/anything in unhealthy quantities.

Now off to bed, because about 95% of my willpower depends on sleep (i.e. I never have any willpower because I never sleep).

Also here's a Monday rainbow plan:

  • Monday - rest day
  • Tuesday - 4.5 mile run
  • Wednesday - Street Dance
  • Thursday - 4.5 mile run
  • Friday - rest
  • Saturday - some form of cross training
  • Sunday - 8 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment