Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Start spreading the news....


I'm leaving today (tomorrow). I want to be a part of it NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

Yes I will stop singing now. But pretty please will someone find my the outfit Liza is wearing above? Hot stuff.

So thanks to me spending several weeks going "I want to run in Central Park! Wouldn't it be cool to run in Central Park?! Just imagine running in Central Park!" all my friends have packed their trainers! And as we know trainers take up a lot of precious packing space so that is some persuasive nagging on my behalf lol. Obviously I'm excited about other things but running in Central Park somehow seems magical and special to me :)

Generally it's happy days today, on top of New York excitement I got on the scales this morning to see 201.2lbs, so I'm heading to New York as low as I've been, good enough, although sadly doesn't change the fact I'm going with slim, beautiful short-arsed people. But whatevs, I don't need to be hot in America I just need to work the English accent!

In other news I had today off for some last minute omg-going-on-holiday-have-no-clothes shopping (and packing obviously) and my friends I am typing this wearing size 16 shorts, and they're pink! Yep I think I'm slowly but surely moving down a trouser size :D Couldn't ask for a better start to the holiday really.


I look exactly like this in the shorts and definitely don't have to wear leggings with them or anything.
Right then, see you on the other side...of the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment