Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Back in the game (part 2)

I really don't know where to start with this post. I guess this week has been somewhat tumultuous. I've hit my lowest weight to date - 201.2lbs -  but had a weird/upsetting time in my personal life that's meant I haven't really been able to celebrate it, or sleep much, this week.

However, I think getting so close to the 100s has really made something click in me to think I can do this. It isn't even a question of can or can't really, I've just put the dates in my diary for weights I want to be and when I'm going to exercise and basically I'm going to go for it (lols I'm already mocking myself for thinking it's going to be that simple!!)

Also knowing I need dates and deadlines for myself...I've signed up for a half marathon! Yep, come October I will be running 13.1 miles around Greenwich. I still can't quite picture this, weirdly I keep thinking of being in secondary school and everyone seeing me as the the fat, non-sporty one and wondering how many people would be impressed and how many would scoff if I told them about my running. Again I think this is a symptom of being extremely tired this week, making me see a weird slant on things instead of being excited and happy for myself.

Anyway, other achievements this week - three whole people told me that I was looking much slimmer, on separate occasions! Also I moved up to week 4 of Couch to 5k and it really wasn't massively, awfully hard :)

So goals for next week, sleep more, eat well, stick to exercise schedule...I'll keep you posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment