Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

A bad week before holiday

I don't really like calling this week a "bad" week, there are definitely things I did right but then there are a few things that let's say "haven't helped" with my weight loss.

Good things:
1. Progressed as hoped on Couch to 5k and will be finishing off week 4 tonight and doing week 5 day 1 tomorrow
2. Street dance class on Wednesday (to this song, so hilariously uncool, usual instructor who plays half-decent music was away) and Spin class on Thursday (also know as torture class)
3.  More calories burned than eaten on 5/7 days

Bad things:
1. Beer, so much beer (three and a half pints on Friday night)
2.Sushi, so much sushi, all you can eat on Saturday night, my friends I REGRET NOTHING (omg so good) ok maybe I regret it a little...

So this all means, annoyingly, that I have not reached my pre-New York goal (I'm going for a week from Tuesday) of getting under 200lbs. In fact it means, according to the scales this morning, that I have gone back up to 204lbs. This is obviously exceedingly rubbish but I'm trying to see it as a hiccup rather than a OMG I HAVE FAILED situation.

Anyhow I'm taking my running stuff to New York (more on that tomorrow) so fingers crossed I won't actually put on weight whilst away, although I'm slightly worried about American portion sizes, that shiz is insane.



No comments:

Post a Comment