Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day on, day off

Monday - ate well, did couch to 5k run (week 4 day 2 fyi), slept well (thank you nytol), all good.

Today - ate bad, did no exercise, fail.

Tomorrow - who knows?! (Well, actually I'm signed up to street dance class - never miss, love making an idiot of myself and being "down wid da streetz" - and my office has run out of  delicious evil chocolatey snacks so I should be ok).

And omg I want to watch the Biggest Loser USA because apparently some bad shiz went down in last night's episode but my download is taking a loooooooooooong time. Damn you English television for making non-over the top, generally higher quality, advertising free programmes (I heart the BBC really).

Talking of which, I'm now going to watch Silent Witness, creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment