Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Goodbye gym

Today was the last day of my year's gym membership, and I didn't even go to the gym!

The incident yesterday upset my stomach a bit more than I thought. Couldn't sleep well last night due to feeling a bit off then felt a bit weird all day and decided not to push myself when in a weird state.

To be honest I'm a bit nervous to be gym-less (who am I?!). I've been awesome at getting to the gym so far in 2013 and now I have no gym on the way back from work, well, hopefully I won't have no exercise on the way back from work!

On the other hand I'm excited to break free of the oppression of the chain gym and explore what other gym classes are out there i.e. I'm excited to go to Frame and be a megacoolandslick dance star, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love dance, but oh wow I'm bad at dance haha.

This weekend Frame have a Basic Barre a Beginner Music Video class on Sunday. I'm intrigued by Barre but more excited by Music Video, hmm. At the moment I think I will try Barre out of intrigue and do the Music Video one next Wednesday.

Other places on my class "to investigate" list are Golden Lane fitness centre in the Barbican, for some cheap classes, and the Runner's Yoga class (and possibly their other classes) at Good Vibes.

I will review places here as I visit them I guess and do comment with more London class recommendations if you see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment