Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

I can't dance

dance with you baby no more.

But more importantly I can't dance in my dance lessons. Most of the time I ignore this but today it just got to me.

Overall lesson here? Don't go to dance class when you're getting over a head cold that has made you feel constantly dizzy, coz spins plus zero balance equals fail.

When usually dancing I look at the chilled out professional dancer instructor lady and genuinely feel like when we grin at each other she gets that I'm saying "I know I'm bad, you know I'm bad, but this is FUN!". Today I got it into my head that it was just her saying "you are such an awkward giant, you seriously make my day with your laughable attempts at dance".

Truths: I am coldly, tired and just feel sorry for myself, and it is entirely me hating on myself not the instructor.

How I actually feel: I am a awkward giant loser.

Focus on the truths!!

No comments:

Post a Comment