Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Post-thanksgiving trot

Good to my word I've been out for a run tonight. Couch to 5k week 3 continues (two weeks down the line!) Really good run, and this will be the week I finish week 3!

I weighed in today at 208.4lbs, so if I want to reach my Christmas goal I'm aiming for about 2lbs a week until then.

So this week's exercise plan is:
  • Monday - Couch to 5k , week 3.
  • Tuesday - swimming, I'll be trying out the new "swimfit" plan I happened upon today.
  • Wednesday - Couch to 5k, week 3.
  • Thursday - swimming, I'll see how this swimfit malarkey goes and then do lengths if it's not great.
  • Friday - Couch to 5k, week 3.
  • Saturday - Pilates (hopefully I can book in to the class at the local leisure centre).
  • Sunday - Swim and/or bike ride.
My current thin-spiration is Bendoeslife with his "A weigh a day". I'm toying with the idea of doing a four week count down to Christmas.....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment