Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Couch to 5k, week 3, run 2

Weighed in today at 207.6, a 0.8 lb gain which I possibly deserved for gloating about skinny jeans yesterday. I REGRET NOTHING! :P Can't lie, I'm quite tempted to keep the label with "super skinny jeans" on, haha.

So to make up for a couple of lazy days I ran to the swimming pool this evening. I was considering running back but wet hair plus coldness put me off. Although I did manage to get the clothing/warmth levels right on the way there which I never do - not freezing to detah or overheating was an added bonus for the night!


Also the guy on reception at the pool complimented my running gloves. I say complimented, he was possible being slightly sarcastic as they look like this....

Ain't nothing wrong about furry, fluorescent-yellow, children's gloves from the pound shop!

Ok, so some snazzy running gloves and matching hat are definitely on my Christmas list! I'm also thinking about getting a foam roller for my IT band issues, maybe not for Christmas (bit of a random/boring Christmas pressie really). Just watching foam roller videos makes my legs feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment