Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Couch to 5k, week 3 - done!

I was so tempted not to go out for a run tonight but the thought of not being being able to write that title finally got me out the door. That and the fact that after a week of doing a fair amount of exercise I was actually itching to get out the door (once I'd recovered from Christmas/clothes for new job shopping).

Although I only managed 4/7 days exercise this week (not the 7 planned!) I'm still fairly proud of myself and looking forward to keep up the good work next week. I've also kicked off my aubergine obsession this week with an amazing aubergine bake (new favourite) and an aubergine curry I've made tonight from my new cookbook:

Love it when books match my bed cover ;)
After the success of last week I think tomorrow I'll plan a (maybe more realistic) exercise plan, as well as an eating plan. Also I want to make sure I work around my planned social events this week so I will try and incorporate them in to my plannings.

No comments:

Post a Comment