Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Oh fine, I'll run then

This post was going to be entitled "Reasons why I should run" but then I looked at the fitness folder on my blogs reader and one of my favourite bloggers had pretty much stolen my thunder...and then gone for a run. Why must you be so wise and all knowing internet gods?! Because obviously I can't skip a run if someone else who was going to skip a run didn't, that would mess up the positive vibes on the interwebs and then everything everywhere would FAIL.

Probably.

Oh by the way, I say I have a fitness blogs folder but I only really follow blogs of fatties/former fatties (I use fattie as a term of endearment here) who, like me, try to run and lose weight and stuff, because together we are strong (even though they are all stronger at the blogging, running and losing weight thing, shhhh we'll ignore that bit).

So much for last post's positive running. Thankfully there's only 3.5 miles on my plan.

Update: I ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment