Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

And so triathlon training starts

It was a lovely autumn day yesterday and I got off my bum and went for a run.


I ran for more than 5 minutes which, to be honest, I was impressed with in my current state of unfitness. It was 23 minutes running in total (with some breaks in which I stopped my watch) and a bit more time walking, covering about 2.2 miles.

Then on the way home I did something I have NEVER done before...I bought fruit to make fruit salad for breakfasts this week!!! Yeah, not so shocking but hopefully yummy. I don't think I've actually bought a melon before though - it's a brave new world people.

Anyway this was obviously far too much excitement for one morning so I went home and drunk about 3 cups of tea. After which some of my extended family turned up at my flat (including a nine year old who could "definitely" build a hula hoop tower taller than Big Ben but for engineering reasons he had to eat all the wonky hula hoops because they weren't structurally secure).

Once the family had disappeared home a friend came round a bought me a pretty candle they'd made.


And so triathlon training starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment