Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Feeling wintery

I'm definitely ready for a holiday.

This week I've just been feeling exhausted, stressed and thoroughly worn out. I don't know if I'm feeling tired because I haven't done enough exercise and haven't been eating the right things but its definitely a vicious circle once I get back in to those habits.

My sleep patterns are really a problem with my eating. No sleep = sugar craving.I guess running helps with this but when I'm really tired I don't want to run! I guess this is just an excuse though.

Another excuse - my knees have been hurting. Is it the cold and me turning in to an old person? Who knows.

So basically my body's going in to hibernation mode for the winter!


Anyway enough moaning, let's cross over to where I'll be soon.....
Photos of The Grand Hotel Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh

Egypt! Sunshine! Good times!

Goal for next week:
maintain and maybe do some "active relaxing" by making use of the sports facilities!

I'll post my weight tomorrow (this is not going to be good!) and that will be my goal weight for my return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment